Friday, March 27, 2009

MySpace.com Blogs - GLAMOUR GIRLS MySpace Blog

MySpace.com Blogs - GLAMOUR GIRLS MySpace Blog: "Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Hellloooooooooo, Kitty!
Current mood: amused
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping
Hellloooooooooo, Kitty!





Ughhhhhh...Its so cute you guys. I haven't bought a big haul from MAC in a very long time. We are in a recession after all, but I, like most of you, have been saving for the big spring limited edition collection. HELLO KITTY!




The promo pictures are the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. So have at it everyone! All pictures are courtesy of My Beauty Blog and Veronica.





I just want to say that these two pictures....Ugh I want to do one just like it!








The stickers for this collection are so cute. Pink, Black and Silver are one of my FAVORITE color combinations! Just look at my blog!





I have the one beauty powder from the Ungaro Collection and it goes on so smoothly, this one will probably be just as nice.





Have to get this holder.






This color is bangin'. Whatever it is.





All of these accessories are a must too!









Finally, I hope that the MAC discount applies on these!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment